Monday, February 4, 2013

Braiden Epp Commits to the Spruce Kings

Press Release

PRINCE GEORGE, BC – The Prince George Spruce Kings of the British Columbia Hockey League (BCHL) would like to announce the commitment of Braiden Epp to their team commencing with the 2013/14 season.

Epp is a Prince George hockey product currently playing with the Cariboo Cougars of the BC Major Midget League. He has also played one game this season as an affiliate player for the Spruce Kings. In 32 games, Epp has tallied 25 goals and 30 assists with the Cougars as well as 53 minutes in penalties. A 1996 born player (10/01/96), Epp is a 5’ 11” 170lbs right handed forward.

"I am very happy and excited to announce the commitment of Braiden Epp for next season," said Spruce Kings General Manager, Mike Hawes. "Braiden has had a very good season with the Cariboo Cougars and will be an excellent player for us for several years."

"Braiden is a hard working skilled player with tremendous hockey instincts," continued Hawes. "He also has great character which comes from a strong family background. He is another player that the Cariboo Cougars have done a great job developing."

"I'm very happy to be playing junior hockey next season with the Spruce Kings," said Epp. "I think it is a great opportunity for me and I want to thank some of my previous coaches. Chris Bond, Trevor Sprague and my teacher from PGSS, Renzo Berra. They have been great for my development so far."

(Nathan can be reached at nathanfournier@mainehockeyjournal.com)

No comments: